With 25 years experience, WeatherNet provides legal weather services, historical weather data, forensic meteorologists and expert witness interpretation to the legal profession and all those involved in criminal or civil litigation. WeatherNet can assist in all matters of forensic meteorology.
WeatherNet help lawyers, solicitors, the police force, barristers, insurance companies, the general public and the civil engineering and construction community with a cost-effective and accurate analysis of historic weather data where the weather may have affected the outcome of the case.
In the last 25 years, WeatherNet has provided weather-related reports for the following legal cases:
* Road Traffic Accidents (RTAs).
* Personal injury claims (falling, tripping and slipping accidents).
* Flooding and drainage claims.
* Domestic and commercial insurance claims.
* Travel and transit.
* Contract disputes.
* Industrial and agricultural incidents.
* Criminal offences, including GBH, rape, murder and burglary.
* Civil engineering and construction extension and disputes.
* Pollution and contamination.
* Lighting, visibility and sunrise and sunset times.
* Aviation and marine incidents.
* Cargo damage and contamination.
* Sports and leisure injuries.
This historic weather information is given in an easily understood legal (CPR) weather report or as a certified witness statement. Legal (Non-CPR) weather reports are also available for reference or as a guide only.