For law firms and solicitors that represent bicycle accident victims, bicycle shops and cycling related companies and organisations; we offer consultation on issues involving bicycle accidents and bicycle maintenance to include:
• Mechanical failure of bicycles and their parts.
• Personal injury and fatal accidents involving cyclists.
• Cycling technique and proficiency.
• Bicycle maintenance, poor or incomplete repairs.
• Improper assembly of the bicycle.
• Defective manufacturing of the bicycle and/or parts.
We provide technical investigations, analysis, reports, and testimony to assist dispute resolution relating to cycling.
Case evaluation from a cycling perspective and pre-trial consultation. Written detailed reports making a determination of fault contributions. On site investigation. Preparation and presentation of evidence in court.